Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful Journal - Days 15-21

Day Fifteen: I am thankful for my rambunctious, sensitive, sweet, rough and tumble boys! I don't always understand them, after all, I am female, but I am so glad to have learned what being the mother of a boy is like. I hope to always have a close relationship with them, and to get to watch them raise their own children someday.
Day Sixteen: I am thankful for those rare moments of absolute quiet. With four children, these moments are few and far between, but it just makes me treasure them more. I know one day I will wish there were fewer moments of silence, so I will try and enjoy the busy, constant motion that is life right now :-)
Day Seventeen: After having two wonderful boys, I am thankful for the opportunity to be a mama to girls as well. I am thankful for my mischievous toddler who loves tea parties and picnics, playing dress up and loving her baby doll. She amazes me with her ability to understand everything I say (scary sometimes), and I love that she says "oooohhhhh" whenever I have anything sparkly or pretty on. I am also thankful for my sweet, smiley, snuggly baby girl. She is a true joy to have as a fourth child :-)
Day Eighteen: I am thankful for the friendships God has put in my life throughout the years. He knows just what I need in friends :-) I am so thankful for people who genuinely care about me and my kids, and put up with me.
 Day Nineteen: I am thankful for my two month old (today) sweet baby. I am also thankful for the family I gained when I married my sweet hubby. They are so sweet and loving and have been a blessing in my life for the last 13 years!
 Day Twenty: I am thankful for the ability to decorate my home as I choose. After having been renter's for a decade, owning a home is the best! We are painting and renovating, and I can move furniture whenever I please. It is so nice to make a place feel cozy and fit our needs!
 Day Twenty-One: I am thankful for a clean house, though I rarely have one, and for the ability to clean my house, though I may not want to. I am thankful for a warm meal with my entire family, and a sweet treat to spoil them after a long day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment